Hub & Spoke
Making access to health care easier
Hub & Spoke is a unique Allied Health service that delivers the latest in therapies and treatments to you both in-home or at work to make health care accessible to everyone.
We deliver a range of up-to-date therapies to help you improve your quality of life and lifestyle and we come to you. We believe that health should be accessible to everyone. While speaking the lingo, we’ll use layman’s terms to ensure you always understand what’s happening with your health.
Both Ben and Nicole have a deep seated belief that health care should be accessible to everyone, and that by building a practice that covers a range of modalities, they can create a hub and spoke of health that can deliver a range of different therapies to help patients and participants alike with both their physical and mental wellbeing.
We currently deliver Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Occupational Therapy, Art Therapy, Music Therapy and Allied Health Assistants to patients and participants across Metropolitan Melbourne and the CBD through our mobile service.
- All Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists at Home Physio Melbourne are fully licensed with AHPRA and members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
- All of our Exercise Physiologists and are registered with both ESSA and Medicare.
- Our Art Therapists are registered with ANZACATA.
- Our Music Therapists are registered with AMTA
- Hub & Spoke Health is a registered NDIS provider.
Our Allied Health Practitioners
Let us take care of you today
Share your health goals and work together every step of the way with our allied health practitioners in a place of your choosing, knowing you’re getting the excellent health care and support you need.